Junior Restaurant Manager
Junior Restaurant Manager: New Concept
Are you a passionate hospitality professional who constantly strives to provide excellent service with fantastic locally sourced ingredients? Do you have a bright, fun personality that makes guests want to come back again and again? Do you aim to be top of your game in a company that promotes from within and offers excellent training?
- Reporting to F&B Manager, running our 40-cover outlet and being an instrumental part of launching its new concept.
- Leading a team during busy service, as well as being able to work alone.
- Responsible for ensuring optimum guest satisfaction and managing smooth running of restaurant.
- To run the bar service during shift, ensure that we comply with licencing regulations.
- To ensure the restaurant, bar and back of house are cleaned to a high standard in line with the cleaning specification.
- To drive forward the hotel offering, improving and maintaining reputation.
- Good experience in a similar venue.
- Able to work independently and take responsibility for shift & profitability of the business.
- Comfortable with budgets and targets and how to achieve them.
- Experience with PMS/EPOS systems preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, a team player, and someone who enjoys a hands-on role.
- Outstanding host and able to develop long standing relationships with guests and colleagues.
- Coastal Estate comprising of two hotels with 72 bedrooms in total, plus 8 cottages, a 6-bedroom Lake House and spa and leisure facilities.
- Both hotels have a bar and restaurant which are open to residents and non-residents.
- With four function rooms, Raithwaite caters for corporate events, weddings, celebrations and private dining all year round.
- Part of a small national collection, with a terrific support structure, loyalty programme and other benefits.
Apply for Junior Restaurant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly