We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team.Main responsibilities
- Assisting in the general office administration and to keep records and files up to date.
- To ensure all documentation is filed correctly and neatly, sort and distribute the mail to all departments, to take and pass on any messages accurately,
- To attend appropriate training sessions as and when required,
- To perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the line manager.
- You will also need to visually and verbally recognize the client in a pleasant manner
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy and numeric skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General administrative skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent telephone manner
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.