Customer Service Assistant
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.Package description
Mon - Fri
Zero hour contract
Up to £9.40 per hourMain responsibilities
We currently have an opportunity for a Front of House Assistant to join our team at this prestigious contract in South West London. Duties for this role will include serving within the coffee shop and restaurant, making sure the restaurant and services areas are kept tidy and using barista skills to make high standard coffee's.Ideal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.