Business Improvement Manager - Fixed Term Contract
We have a great opportunity for a skilled and experienced Business Improvement Manager to join our team within 14Forty initially on a 3 month basis but there is the chance for this to be extended.
You will be a key member of this new acquired contract within 14Forty. Someone with previous experience within cleaning is key as we will require this individual to hit the ground running and evaluate over 100 of our clients sites.
As the Business Improvement Manager we will require you to evaluate and analyse our current ways of working, work with the management team to develop existing or implement new processes that drive greater service excellence, cost efficiencies and adherence to contractual compliance/operational standards across the contract.Package description
3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Paying up to £45,000 pro rataMain responsibilities
- Identify and create methodology to rectify performance issues and drive operational excellence, whilst ensuring business processes meet the requirements/objectives as defined
- Ensure contract compliance across the contract through the implementation and management of an effective monitoring system, measuring performance against contractual, assessing required improvements, and implementing them
- Work with the Senior Management Team and central functions to deliver service excellence together, assessing operational performance against required process metrics
- Provide consultative support to the business managers in executing their respective processes and initiatives, coaching and guiding on any areas of improvement
- Must have excellent process and business improvement background (e.g IS9001:2008/Lean Six Sigma or Blackbelt/BNP disciplines)
- Experience in preparing and presenting recommendations to an audience of senior executives
- Experience of working in an international and cross functional environment (minimum 5 years)
- IOSH and CIEH qualifications or equivalent
14Forty part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in facility & support services for business and workplace industry clients.
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.