Pastry Chef de Partie
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Pastry Chef to join our catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious contract in South West London. We pride ourselves on producing absolutely everything on site and offering our clients creative, innovating and cutting edge menus.Package description
Up to £28,000 per annum
Excellent career progressionMain responsibilities
- Catering for high volume number of covers daily
- Creating innovative menu concepts ensuring they are on trend and delicious!
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Supporting Head Pastry Chef with management and menu planning.
- High standards and be quality driven
- Committed to food and customer service innovation
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and work well within a team
- Experience in high volume catering
- Passion for high quality tasty food, and someone who keeps up to date with food trends
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.