The coffee shop is the first area customers see when visiting Silks Food Court. We are therefore looking for passionate coffee making professionals to make long lasting first impressions by serving a perfect coffee to all of our customers in a lively, inviting environment.
Summary of Role
The barista is the coffee aficionado who combines their skill, knowledge and artistry to prepare the perfect espresso shot and authentic cappuccino.
The barista is a skilled artist as well as someone who can produce under immense pressure – producing consistent speciality coffee that “wows” the customer into returning day after day.
Working at the coffee bar you will provide a positive and inviting experience to all visitors
• Greet every guest with a warm welcome
• To ensure each customer experience a positive service journey from the first moment until they leave the area with a lasting impression
• To ensure prompt and timely delivery of a perfect cup of coffee or other products to all customers – every time
• Wow the customers with your skills, coffee knowledge and passion
• To be Image & identity of the coffee shop
• To be able to assist and influence customers’ choices
• To be able to operate EPOS system (training provided)
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
You are responsible for making sure every customer receives a warm welcome, and are able to inform, assist and influence customers’ choices through extensive knowledge of coffee and all other products sold at coffee bar. You are passionate about coffee and are keen to develop your skills and knowledge continuously. You are committed to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and make sure that the food safety and health & safety guidelines are followed at all times.
Your duties will include
• Greet all customers with a genuine willingness to help
• Ensure a smooth & timely service experience to all customers
• Serve customers with wide knowledge of the products
• Maintain the presentation of counters and merchandise
• Report any damages or faulty appliances to the manager
• Comply with health & safety regulations set by kitchen manager
• Any other reasonable request by management
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Previous barista training desirable
• Immaculately groomed and well presented
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• Energetic, animated and outgoing
• Desire to sell and improve
• Passionate about coffee
• Dedicated to deliver exceptional service
• Ruthless attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good command of English language
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Self-motivation, strive to exceed expectations
• Excellent team player
• To be fully conversant with the product offer, operation and facilities
Core Values and Behaviours
Because we believe that the whole experience matters at Elior we look for someone who shares the same values:
- Employee Recognition: recognise and value the contribution of others.
- Loyalty to our client/customer satisfaction: warm, friendly and genuine with ability to build trust and loyalty.
- Innovation: actively seek to improve ways of working and offer suggestions.
- Operational Excellence: committed to achieving results through demonstrating a “can-do” attitude.
- Responsibility: takes personal responsibility to ensure all Elior ways of working are adhered to.
Salary & Benefits
£21,569.60 gross salary
As well as an enjoyable place to work, Elior offer a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
40 hours a week – Full Time
Charlotte Evans, Assistant Catering Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org 02074565415
Friday 16th March 2018
Apply for Barista
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly