CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Charlton House, our business and industry division specialising in high quality staff catering services and support services such as reception across the UK.
We are looking for an efficient, motivated and committed Chef Manager to join our vibrant and passionate company.
Must be flexible to work two half days Saturday's twice a month to cover breakfast shift. Will be worked with half day Friday.Main Responsibilities
- To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation’s Manager
- Is someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers
- Is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Can manage the FOH & BOH operations within the unit
- Demonstrates similar experience in a Chef Manager position