We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist/Facilities Assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
- Acknowledge and treat all clients in a polite and professional manner
- Address all clients comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action
- Ensure the you provide an efficient and timely service ensuring discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Anticipate guests’ needs and be proactive, always be ready to offer solutions.
- Assist clients, colleagues and contractors in a polite and helpful manner
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deal efficiently and quickly with client complaints and queries
- Create an environment with a ‘sense of urgency’.
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy and numeric skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General administrative skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent telephone manner
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.