Chef de Partie
Host is a fresh food company with a number of contracts in the education and healthcare industry a business built around passionate, professional people who seek a level of empowerment to enable them to make their statement in the world of contract catering food and service
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.Main Responsibilities
- Assist Sous Chef and Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
- Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
- Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
- Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
- Able to work on your own and be a great team player
- A 'Can do' attitude