Junior Sous Chef
St Andrews Town Hotel, part of an independent hotel group, is set in a quiet area close to the town centre of Droitwich, Worcestershire.
The hotel has a lovely country house feel with 31 bedrooms, 'Cedars' restaurant, a bar and a patio and garden area. Open to non-residents as well as guests, it is a popular setting for wedding receptions and other events, with a choice of function rooms and a licence for civil ceremonies.
The hotel places an emphasis on customer service and exceeding the expectations of all guests.
The hotel is seeking a Junior Sous Chef. This is a great opportunity for an existing Chef de Partie, who is passionate about the food they create, to become an important member of the kitchen team. It is an exciting time to join the team with a new head chef.
The successful candidate will be able to work both individually and also as part of a larger team to produce a variety of different dishes.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is passionate about providing excellent fresh & local food
- Has previously worked in a kitchen team as a CDP / Senior CDP / Junior Sous Chef
- Has an enthusiastic, proactive, and “can-do” attitude as the role is so varied
- Has excellent working knowledge of and regard for Health & Safety and Food Hygiene
- Is organised while working well under pressure
- Recognises that great customer experience is key to the success of the hotel, and is keen to receive and respond to customer feedback in a constructive manner
- Is able to embrace the hotel’s values and ethos
- Is well presented, with excellent communication skills
- Is keen to learn and develop their career
Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Junior Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly