Retail and Beverage Manager
Levy Restaurants UK has an excellent opportunity available for a Retail and Beverage Manager for the Madejski Stadium, home of Reading Football club. The Madejski Stadium offers a great range of event spaces for Match and non-match day events. The Royal Berkshire conference centre is managed and spaces sold by Compass and therefore this role offers a great platform for an experienced Manager to really make an impact.
As Retail and Beverage Manager the primary objective is to provide a quality, market leading and customer orientated Retail and Beverages service within Reading Stadium.Package description
Monday to Friday with weekends during match days
Up to £30,000 based on experience
Fantastic role within a fast moving environment with lots of development and progression!Main responsibilities
- Ensuring the overall management of the retail operation in the venue, including set up, break down and operation of 3 areas.
- Facilitating day to day clients and operations, ensuring that we are consistently meeting expectations.
- Conduct show rounds and deal with new business.
- Support the sales team with competitive pricing outside of rack rate that can win a pitch, but keeping within the feasible parameters of gross profit.
- Ensure that accurate records are made and details filed in accordance with company and unit procedure.
- Maintain an efficient filing and follow up system.
- Place orders as required and ensure that relevant purchase orders are raised prior to purchase.
- OND in Hotel and Catering Mgt or equivalent essential
- Client orientated
- Credible management experience within a 5 star equivalent Conference and Banqueting and/or stadia environment essential
- Experience in a Retail environment with commercial responsibility essential
- The ability to lead an effective team
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A ‘Can-do’, enthusiastic attitude
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership qualities
- Self started, drive, ambition
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
- A “can-do” attitude
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Creative in thinking and approach
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.