Hospitality Assistant - Casual
Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients, including the O2 arena, KPMG, Deloitte and Sainsbury's. We aim to recruit team members in front of house, back of house and chef roles who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our clients and customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at Jaguar Land Rover in Gaydon. We are looking for experienced Front of house staff who can multitask and give exceptional customer service. candidates preferably will have catering and barista experience, but full training would be given.
These positions are on a 12 week temp to perm contract as long as a probationary period has been successfully complete.Main responsibilities
The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.Ideal candidate
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
Whether it's your first back step back into employment, or you're just looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle. Let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits, something our regular team members use on a daily basis.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment (while in probation moving to monthly pay)