Soft Service Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for Soft Service Manager to assist in managing a prestigious, recently awarded contract providing exceptional service to a high profile client along with developing and leading a passionate team.
You will oversee the Catering, Cleaning, Front of House and Security onsite managing a team of 52.Package description
- Up to £28k depending on experience
- Monday - Friday, need to be flexible
- Opportunity to join the compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10 % discount in various high street stores including travel
- Opportunity to work for the largest contract catering company in the world where there is always opportunity for progression
- Oversee the Catering, Cleaning, FOH and Security onsite
- Ensure outstanding customer service and operational standards are maintained at all times.
- Set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice.
- Identify, own and resolve complex customer service issues, driving service improvements
- Motivate, inspire and empower your team to deliver outstanding results
- Effective management of sub-contractors
- Will assist the general manager to manage a large team , including cleaners, catering and housekeeping staff.
- Support delivering H&S, F&H, auditing and compliancy
- Completing regular audits
- A background in facility management within a cooperate environment or hospitality
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Experience in H&S and auditing
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- The ability to deal with stake holder engagement and communicate with high profile clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours
14forty self-delivers food and hospitality, cleaning, security, guest and business services, and works with trusted partners to deliver other, technical services. Through its provision of a truly integrated service, with a single management point of contact 14forty reduces organisational expenditure on facilities management, drives bespoke service agreements and provides better value for money.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients. Its employees are highly trained and multi-skilled enabling them to fulfil several functions, whilst one point of contact and intelligent management information ensure that performance expectations are exceeded.