We are currently recruiting for an experienced Operational Manager to join our Support Services area of the business. You will be managing a large turnover multisite contract, where we are responsible for Hard and Soft services within this contract.
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards, have fantastic client management skills as well as being financially astute, we are looking for an individual who has the drive and ambition to develop and drive the contract forward.Package description
Competitive Salary, Bonus and Company CarMain responsibilities
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the client needs, managing execution and measuring results.
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Drive cutting edge solutions and innovative behaviour
- You will have a background and string experience within Hard and Soft Services
- Experienced within a multi-site and client environment
- PFI experience would be preferable but not essential
- A background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
Compass Group UK & Ireland is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.