Catering Manager Restaurant and Vending
Our client, is very successful, foodie contract caterer who have won numerous awards. They provide outstanding food service, hospitality and events in London and the South East and have an impressive portfolio of blue chip Business and Industry contracts.
Our client is looking to recruit a Catering Manager to effectively oversee the operation in the staff restaurant as well as a coffee bar and vending throughout the site, a prestigious law firm. Our client is looking for someone who is analytical, commercial and who will take ownership, providing the highest levels of service, always one step ahead of their client.
The multi-stationed staff dining area, serves between 800-1000 people a day, offering a variety of modern, fresh and innovative menus with a turnover of up to £2mil.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- hands-on and able to spin lots of different plates at the same time
- a genuine passion to provide modern, fresh food
- a strong leader with the desire to develop staff
- a logical problem solver, able to think quickly on your feet
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to take control of situations in an effective and efficient manner
- a natural people person who forges and maintains excellent client relationships
- keeps a cool head under pressure and responds quickly and appropriately
- a commerical approach, understanding food trends and maximizing revenue
- a successful track record in high-end corproate catering in an exclusive contract catering environment
- ideally experienced in a similar role and venue, or you could be a high flier at senior deputy management level looking for your first step into a management role
This is a superb opportunity to join a passionate and standards-driven contract catering company.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.