Hospitality Supervisor - Mon to Fri!
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Mon - Fri
40 hours per week
Excellent Career Progression
Salary between £26,000 - £28,000 dependant on experienceMain responsibilities
We are currently looking for an experienced Hospitality Supervisor to oversee the smooth running of daily hospitality business supervising a team of 3 beverage assistants/waiters. You will be working closely with the chef manager to deliver fine dining and event catering to a high standard. A key focus of this role is the organisation of events, meeting with clients and overseeing functions and finding new ways we can improve services.Ideal candidate
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding and interest in wines – provide qualifications to back this up. Able to produce menus and match wine and beers for events.
- Demonstrate that they can organise and run a large event +200 people
- Preferred candidate will be competent in both Word and Excel.
- Able to produce customer quotes and costings as requested
- Customer service focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in managing teams FOH & BOH
- Ability to understand upcoming trends and food themes
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.