Retail Supervisor - Media Client
Our client, is an independent and growing foodie contract caterer who provide outstanding food service, hospitality and events in London and have an impressive portfolio of blue chip Business and Industry contracts.
Our client is looking to recruit a Retail Supervisor to look after the staff dining within an exciting new media contract in the city. Someone who shows initiative and creativity in supporting the General Manager to effectively run the cafe and increase turnover.
The contract has 1200 employees on site and the staff café is open from 7.30am to 5.00pm. On offer is grab & go, artisan sandwiches, salads, hot meals and barrister coffee. Sociability and confidence are key to this role as well as:
* a hands-on approach and ability to spin lots of different plates at the same time
* genuine passion to provide modern, fresh food
* natural leadership and capability to gain follow-ship
* logical problem-solving skills and quick "on your feet" thinking
* confident, approachable manner with self-motivation and the ability to take initiative to be "one step ahead"
* excellent communication skills and the skill to take control of situations in an effective and efficient manner
* be a natural people person who forges and maintains excellent client relationships
* a successful track record with events in either fine dining, hotel or an exclusive contract catering environment
This is a superb opportunity to join a passionate and standards-driven contract catering company.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.