Duty Visitor Assistant
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Duty Visit Assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
- To conduct security rounds of the accommodation areas on a two hourly basis throughout the night from 2230 and signing the rounds log in HQ1 on completion. When not on rounds to be stationed at the civilian rest room to offer assistance as required.
- To act as escort to visitors to allocated accommodation.
- To be presnat in HQ1 with the DSR at 2230 for bed checks each evening
- To open the Youth Recreation Space on 2 deck at 1745 each evening, issue games, sport equipment and maintain a presence throughout the evening, They are to ensure that the Rec space is closed at 2215.
- Team Player
- Good Communication Skills
- Self Motivated/ Able to work unsupervised
- Numerate and Literate
- Able to deal with a busy and demanding enlvironment
- Working knowledge or H&S Practices
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.