Regional Manager - Birmingham
We have a great opportunity for a very experienced Regional Manager to join one of our prestigious clients across multi-sites within the Midlands.
As the Regional Manager, you will oversee a variety of units across the Midlands region. You will have full responsibility for a combined turnover of £12 million and your role will be instrumental with making sure your contract deliver an exceptional catering service through tasty, great food and excellent customer service.
You will be required to ensure that we deliver consistently to the highest standards in customer and operational service to our direct clients. You will have an excellent track record building great relationships with clients and experience in engage your teams to consistently deliver first class customer and food service and strong financial controls.Package description
Paying up to £55,000 plus Company Car and BonusMain responsibilities
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the client’s needs, managing execution and measuring results.
- Consistently develop the customer experience and understand customer requirements
- Encourage and inspire teams to achieve targets and enhance performance which drives results
- Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
- Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
- Drive cutting edge solutions and innovative behaviour
- You will have a background in contract catering in a multi-site catering of food management
- You will have excellent communication and management skills and a background in a fast paced environment
- You will have strong financial acumen along with responsibility for a full P&L, experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- The ability to train, coach and develop people
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company and FTSE100 business. We employ up to 80,000 people annually - a figure that contributes significantly to our status as the world’s 11th largest employer – and provide a wide range of services to clients in every conceivable sector including Schools, Race Courses, Hospitals, Power Stations, High-street stores and everything in between.