Special Events Co-ordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.Summary
We are looking for an energetic, organised and passionate Special Events Sales Co-ordinator to join our vibrant and passionate company.Main Responsibilities:
- Process all sales enquiries through to final details.
- Be the main point of contact for clients thoroughout their event, including on the day assistance where required.
- Deal with customer enquiries, their comments and complaints
- Negotiate rates with customers within agreed guidelines
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Actively seek feedback from customers
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities for the venue
- Conduct show rounds of the venue with potential clients
- Lead with marketing the venue for Weddings and Special events
- Experience of wedding planning and special event coordination prefered
- Has experience of working for a contract caterer based at a venue
- Demonstrates good organisational and administration skills
- Has a positive attitude and an exceptional telephone manner
- Is committed to delivering a high level of customer service