2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a Head Chef to work within a brand new accommodation campus in Somerset. You will be catering for up to 1000 guests. This campus will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant along with a number of café's. Hospitality conference and banqueting events will also be part of the criteria and will grow over the course of time. The Head Chef reports to the Exec Chef for the effective and efficient running of the Campus Catering services and is accountable to the Executive Chef for the successful performance of the Culinary Department.
There are two straight shift patterns, no double shifts
As the Head Chef you will;
- Have experience working for a multi-functional operation or have worked in a similar environment.
- Have at least 4 years experience in a senior level position
- Take the lead in managing and training a team working with you
- Be highly organised and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Ensure you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Keep up standards of hygiene and ensure all areas are clean and tidy.
- Ensure that waste of all food items during food preparation is kept to a minimum.
- Have good financial understanding.
This is a superb opportunity for a Head Chef to join a passionate and standards-driven facilities company.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly