Head of Operations
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
For more than a quarter of a century, we have focused on helping young people build strong bodies, sharp minds and to lead long, healthy lives. To Eat, Learn and Live.
Here at Chartwells, we are market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services within the education sector.
Which means that we are always on the look at for new and exciting talent and this new opportunity is no different – Head of Operations.Main responsibilities
To develop and lead a team of managers within a geographical region and sector to provide exceptional service to our clients. Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. Drive foodservice and support service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting. Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams, in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.Ideal candidate
- Senior management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Catering or PFI experience
- Led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills