Deputy Food Service Manager - Monday - Friday only!
4 days left
- Full Time
An opportunity has come up for a Deputy Food Service Manager to step into a fast paced, high volume corporate contract, based in Canary Wharf.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about food and service, who can multi task and be flexible about supporting other areas, whilst overseeing a team of 27 including 4 Supervisors.Package description
Up to £26,000
Monday - Friday only!
Lots of development and training!
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.Main responsibilities
- Managing a very motivated and experienced team of 39 people
- Responsible for employee restaurant, deli, HEJ coffee & Starbucks coffee
- Increasing sales and driving business forward
- Involved in menu planning and costing
- Involvement in budgets and forecasting
- Training and motivating staff
- Client management
- Flexibility to support other areas and sites when required
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- Have a can do attitude and positive outlook
- Front of house focused
- Passionate about food and service
- Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Previous catering management essential
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong financial awareness of the business
- Be passionate about food and always work to very high standards
- Excellent customer service skills
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.
Our values are our DNA - INSPIRATIONAL FOOD - INNOVATIVE SPIRIT - ASSOCIATES WHO EXCEL - STRONGER TOGETHER