Chef Manager (Monday-Friday)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Chirk, Wrexham for our client Mondelez.
For the right Chef Manager we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an avid foodie to drive new innovative service lines across a high profile contract.
The hours will be Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:30pm. The operations runs 7 days a week so you may need to cover other hours if needed.Package description
- Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Uniform Supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Chef Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 4 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable unit and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Previous Chef Management experience
- From a Chef background
- An avid foodie
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.