Location: Virginia Water
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, my client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs.
They are looking for an experienced Bartender to promote and maintain the highest level of service to the customer by selling and serving all bar products in a friendly and efficient manner, whilst ensuring that all Licensing and Club regulations are met at all times.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
Skills and Experience:
· Experience working in a bar environment
· An enthusiastic, out-going yet professional demeanour
· An interest in golf is beneficial but not essential
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Corporate full Gym and Spa membership at a local 4 star hotel.
· Use of their 5-star prestigious facilities, including two of their golf courses, as well as discounted dining within their fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both their Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking