Laundry Room Assistant
We have an exciting Opportunity for a Laundry Assistant to join Our team.Main responsibilities
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties in other departments as required, once trained
- A full understanding of the ‘National Cleaning Colour Codes’ and why the system is such an important tool for effective infection control, especially when you are cleaning ablutions and high risk bedrooms (MRSA).
- Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our client and customers
- Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulations laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.