Mobile Facilities Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Facilities Assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
- To visit a number of client sites on a planned route in a specified geographical area to perform cleaning duties as described below.
- To perform a variety of tasks associated with the maintenance of a safe, clean and hygienic environment.
- Key duties may include the vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping of floors, corridors and rooms. Cleaning bathrooms and toilets and ensuring that cleaning materials are safely stored.
- Cleaning bathrooms and toilets and ensuring that cleaning materials are safely stored.
- . A company vehicle is provided.
- Displays a responsible, flexible can do approach to work duties with a passion to provide high standards of customer care and supports colleagues to achieve personal and team goals.
- High standards of personal hygiene
- High standards of customer care
- Full driving licence.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. For organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts delivering great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.