Catering Manager (Monday-Friday)
4 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for a dynamic, retail focused Food Service Manager with great customer service skills to join one of our most high profile contracts in the Central London for Sainsbury's Distribution Centre.
The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, who is used to reviewing standards and implementing processes to ensure excellent customer service.
Team management and development is essential as you will have responsibility for a high volume staff restaurant and two coffee shops. Experience is delivering marketing and promotional ideas.Package description
- Up to £26,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Chef Manager you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 15 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Multi outlet catering experience
- Retail coffee knowledge
- Good understanding of food and working with chefs
- Team management and development
- Ability to drive sales and deliver new innovation
- Works well under pressure
- Commercially and financially confident
- Client and consumer focused
- Strong food safety/H+S/audit knowledge
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.