Facilities Manager - Basingstoke
6 days left
- Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our team in Basingstoke. This position will see you manage the Facilities operation for the Global Head Office of one of high profile clients, you and your team will be managing the catering, cleaning, reception, security and sub-contractors. You will set effective strategic objectives to improve the overall business performance along with responsibility for all aspects of the financial management and the operational running of the contract.Package description
Paying up to £50,000 dependent on experienceMain responsibilities
You will be managing a variety of services and we are looking for someone who has previous Hard and Soft FM experience preferably in a corporate environment.
As the Facilities Manager you will manage a team of 30 across the Head Office. You will be someone who strives for top performance and high standards. You will be responsible for the daily performance of the team ensuring budgetary controls are maintained. Work with senior management to deliver financial, commercial and activity targets and ensure these are met and surpassed.
You will be a confident operator who is has previous experience managing processes, SLA’s and strict KPI’s.Ideal candidate
- You will have a background in Soft and Hard FM
- Experience in managing complex multi service-environments
- Have managed senior level third party relationships
- Be a senior manager with experience of leading and inspiring teams to deliver results
- Have led the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Be commercially and financially astute having held full P&L responsibility
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
14forty, is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.