7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef Supervisor to join our team.Main responsibilities
- To work as a part of a team responsible for the efficient and timely preparation of quality food to provide a service for our client company employees and guests.
- To maintain a high level of hygiene standards at all times.
- To take direct interest in the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your work activities.
- Maintain contract Health & Safety, and Hygiene standards in line with current legislation
- Ensure that due diligence records are completed and maintained.
- Adhere to company policy when dealing with customer comments
- To comply with company and client polices and procedures
- Ensure that customers receive a prompt and courteous service at all times
- Ensure personal appearance, including uniform are of the highest standards at all times in line with company policy
- To work in all areas across the site including catering outlets, kitchens and kiosks as requested by the General Manager
- Show strong leadership skills and supervise the team to general manager’s standards
- Educated to GCSE Level or Equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene. A knowledge of health & safety
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A good team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to follow policy and procedures
- Willingness to bring concerns to corporate attention via prescribed channels
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.