Costa Coffee Unit Manager
An exciting opportunity has arose to join the leading food service provider based at a North Middlesex Hospital. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Store Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for overseeing the Costa Coffee Unit, ensuring an efficient and effective operation.Main responsibilities
To lead, manage and motivate your team to deliver a profitable store, ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved, but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- Managing absence and sickness
- Hold regular team meetings
- Training and development of team
- Maintaining health & safety, food safety procedures
- Implementing brand standards and compliance with company brand standard audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- City and Guilds 706/3 / NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation / Hospitality degree or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Computer literacy
- Financial and commercial acumen
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Flexible approach with regards to working additional hours (this role will involve working early and late shifts and also working on weekends).
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.