Food Service Manager - London
We are recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Food Service Manager to join one of our corporate contracts in the heart of Kings Cross. We are looking for someone highly motivated, who is used to reviewing standards and implementing processes to ensure exceptional service delivery.
Team management and development experience is key to drive the success of this fast paced area. Excellent marketing/promotions experience as well as customer & client liaison skills are essential also.Package description
Up to £30,000
Monday - Friday only!
Lots of development and training!Main responsibilities
- Fully responsible for commercial employee dining restaurant Starbucks and hospitality offer
- Reviewing and owning all financial accountability; in excess of £8k a week
- Ensuring creative and innovative marketing and retail promotions are used consistently
- Building strong and robust client relationships
- Being visible and front of house focused
- Leading and developing a team of 8
- Excellent catering and leadership skills
- Experience within a high volume commercial site managing a small team
- Innovative and creative with a solid understanding of the current food trends
- High levels of customer service and food quality
- Strong business and financial accumen
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Organised, able to judge and prioritise
- Have a flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.