We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join our team.Main responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing a cheerful, polite and efficient reception service. Meeting and greeting guests, issuing security passes and a wide range of administrative support. This role is key in providing excellent service to our client & customers and is a key interface between all members of the on site team.Ideal candidate
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- High standard of literacy and numeric skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- General administrative skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent telephone manner
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.