Unit Manager - Monday to Friday Only!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Restaurant Associates as a Unit Manager with one of our corporate clients based in Southampton. You will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit providing a quality service. Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification.Package description
Up to £22,000
Monday to Friday only!
Lots of room for progression and developmentMain responsibilities
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue
- Ensure all retail areas are adequately stocked at all times
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all time
- Ensure all company promotions are correctly implemented
- Ensure all products are correctly priced in line with ‘Price it’ or in line with client specifications
- Identify any additional opportunities and discuss with line manager
- Action plans are completed following consumers satisfaction surveys
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food
- Ideally experience working within a similar environment and role
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior team members and the wider business
- Results Orientated
- Fantastic customer service skills and understand of what is required to deliver high standards
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented Managers. For our future stars, we have The Academy and Accelerate programmes which will equip you for a career in Catering Management. For established managers, we have our Evolve programme which will hone your existing skills and add to your managerial capabilities. We’re also Edexcel approved, so you can be sure you are getting the best training available to you. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record – there is a development plan for you. If this isn’t enough, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.