Weekend Domestic Assistants- North Middlesex Hospital
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced cleaners to join our team at North Middlesex Hospital. You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.Main responsibilities
You will maintain cleaning standards in wards, theatres and clinics. A clean hospital environment is essential for providing a safe healthcare environment for patients so as a cleaner you will play a vital role in our team and the wellbeing of patients. FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Ensure assigned areas are clean, presentable and safe by following the required policies and procedures.
- Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping, emptying bins and scrubbing surfaces.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but full training will be provided
Please note this is weekends only shift patterns may varyIdeal candidate
- Be passionate and take pride in their work
- Have excellent organisation skills,
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is preferredAbout the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, working in more than 50 acute hospitals and medical treatment centres. Our aim is to provide the highest quality, best value cleaning, catering, logistics support and retail services to the healthcare sector.