Deputy Cleaning Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Cleaning Manager to support the General Manager in managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to maintain cleaning standards within the agreed budget. To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives, working within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with supervisory experience looking for their next step!Main responsibilities
To support the General Manager in a daily cleaning operations and over 3 buildings. Deputising for the General Manager in his absence.
- Experience of a wide variety of cleaning methods and equipment.
- Experience of, or ability to perform routine clerical duties
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to receive and work under instruction but with the minimum of supervision.
- Ability to operate powered cleaning machinery.
- Ability to communicate instructions to staff effectively
- Able to demonstrate differences between daily cleaning and periodical cleaning
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.