General Service Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Service Assistant to join our team.Main responsibilities
• To ensure you are aware of and comply with all client and company health & safety procedures and standards at all times e.g. Food Handling, Manual handling, Fire procedures
• To ensure that any health & safety hazards, issues, near misses & accidents are reported to your Line Manager at the earliest opportunity
• To maintain a clean, safe & hygienic working environment at all times
• To provide the highest level of customer service by learning and demonstrating the ESS Way values and behaviours at all times to colleagues, customers & clients
• To maximise sales opportunities and ensure customer choice & value is enhanced by offering up-sell products and promotions
• To ensure stock is replenished, shelves are full and merchandising is in place and in accordance with company standards
• To assist with the delivery and stock take process by checking off, signing, counting, label checking and rotating stock as instructed by your Line Manager
• To carry out all till functions correctly, ensuring accuracy of cash, credit card and other transactions are completed in line with company procedures
• To ensure all legal age sales are adhered to
• To achieve the relevant performance targets within your area
• High standards of personal hygiene
• A positive attitude & committed to high levels of customer care
• Good communication skills
• Basic mathematical skills
• Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
• Able to undertake a range of manual duties
• Health & Safety – Follows the right procedures & challenges unsafe behaviour
• Can Do – Is flexible & takes initiative
• Integrity – Respects colleagues & customers
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and great service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.