Sales and Events Executive
CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Ampersand, an experienced player specialising in bespoke catering at some of the UK's most iconic venues and visitors attractions.
Event and Sales Executive – The Law Society 113 Chancery Lane
113 Chancery Lane is the Grade II listed London home of The Law Society - the independent professional body for solicitors. We offer an elegant mix of traditional and contemporary spaces for conferences, dinners, weddings and celebrations. This is an important new role and the right candidate will join us as we finalise our venue rebrand and complete significant investment in infrastructure and facilities.
The successful candidate will be required to employ proven sales skills to convert enquiries into confirmed business and generate proactive sales
- Maintain regular contact with past clients and enquiries, employing sales skills to gain confirmation with these clients
- Identify and develop sources of potential business including Key Account Management
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, on show rounds and in writing
- Produce all contracts and deposit invoices for the department
- Communicate function details and client requirements to operations team
- Attend client and CH&CO events
- Liaise with other members of The Law Society/113 Chancery lane and CH&CO sales teams to actively promote sales opportunities
- Report on personal achievements and activities
- Handle correspondence relating to all selling activities
- Represent The Law Society and CH&CO in a professional manner at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least two year’s relevant experience selling a London venue
- Can demonstrate development of both existing and new business sales
- Is articulate and a great communicator and negotiator
- Loves working to a target
- Is organised and loves detail
- Is a competent user of Rendezvous or another DMS
- Is a team player
- It would be great but not essential if they also have digital marketing and social media experience
Salary is negotiable in line with experience. Please send us your CV with a covering email outlining why you are the right person for this role. We will shortlist applicants for interview. No agencies thank you.
Deadline for applications: Friday 20th, 2018 - 15:00