We are looking for an experienced Vending Operator to join our team.Main responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Vending Operator to join this prestigious contract. The duties for this multi-drop driving role include filling and cleaning of all drinks and snack vending equipment on various sites to ensure the relevant stock is correctly loaded and positioned to maximise sales.
The Operator will maintain all stock transfer information and record machine readings of all vending equipment at every visit via a hand held device. The Operator must also collect all monies from each machine at every visit.
As a Mobile Vending Operator you will be expected to drive 3.5 tonne vehicle which will be parked at or near to your home address where your working day will start and finish. All applicants must be over the age of 21 due to size/type of vehicle you will be expected to drive.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate.Ideal candidate
• Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
• Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
• Acts with honesty and integrity
• Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
• Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
• CRB if applicable
• Security checked if applicable, SIA, Credit check, depending on the role you carry out.
• Customer service focused
• Team player and can-do attitude
• Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.