General Manager - Silverstone
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join one of our prestigious clients based in Silverstone.
This role is something a little bit different, we have been lucky enough to work closely with Porsche for a number of years and we currently work with them to provide the Catering and Events within their Porsche Experience Centre based at Silverstone Circuit, close to Towcester.
As the General Manager you will manage the front and back of house operation which is open 7 days per week. You will be a confident operator who has gained experience working within a fast paced environment and delivered exceptional service as well as outstanding food.
This role would suit someone who has worked within high end hospitality, within conferencing, hotels or leisure space at a management level. You will manage a team of 17 and this will increase during busier events during the year.Package description
Paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience
Working 5 out of 7Main responsibilities
- Overseeing a prestigious and spectacular venue with C&E requirements
- Managing the day to day operation with a hands on approach
- Reviewing standards and processes and improving where required
- Strong attention to detail within all aspects of catering and hospitality
- Innovation and creativity with menu plans
- Being fully responsible for all health & safety and food safety
- Stakeholder and client management - building strong and robust relationships
- Catering and hospitality experience
- Demonstrate a passion for quality of service within catering
- Have a standards and quality driven management style
- Ability to create a motivated, engaged and positive team environment
- Highly proactive and innovative in approach
- Passion for food and service and innovation
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity
- Dedicated and driven to succeed
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.