Restaurant Manager - £35-£40k
Our client is the proud owner of one of the most stunning businesses set in the idyllic location of Shropshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at this unique property.
Boasting a 300 cover restaurant, conference and banqueting facilities, accommodation and exquisite grounds available for garden parties they have tasked us to support in finding a Restaurant Manager to oversee the restaurant operations.
A love and passion for wine and food are an absolute must for this role.
If the below sounds like you then please submit your CV for consideration for this opportunity:
- Proven experience in Restaurant Management.
- Good knowledge and a genuine passion for wine and food.
- A strong front of house presence, leading by example and ensuring the team and guests are fully engaged.
- Good budgetary skills and financial acumen.
- A visible and hands on style.
- Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks.
- The desire to exceed the customer expectations at all times.
- Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to set the tone.
If you feel this role could be for you please apply now.
Please note we're currently shortlisting candidates and only applicants with the relevant experience will be contacted to discuss next steps for this role.