Our client has won the contract to manage the accommodation campus for a massive construction site, providing workers a home away from home. Set to open the first campus in June, our client, a dynamic team of hospitality professionals is looking to employ a Training Manager.
With the site hosting up to 1500 people day, the restaurant will serve up to 4000 meals a day and 2 types of bars will be available- a sports bar, and a lounge bar which will also provide for breakfast overflow. The Training Manager shares full responsibility with the F&B/Front Office Manager for maximizing the long- term Front of House operating performance on the campus.
The ideal candidate will have a training background, preferably on a regional level, experienced in team training and using a variety of training tools. Familiarity with the hospitality/ restaurant/ bar industry would be beneficial as the Training Manager is responsible for the following:
- Create and sustain a work environment that embraces the company vision, mission and values and ensures fair, equitable treatment of all staff
- Ensures that all new employees are inducted and trained to the requirements of the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Helps Team Managers and Team Leaders maintain up to date training and development plans
- Against the requirement of the relevant SOP ensures that all requisite training is carried out and recorded by the due date
- Works with colleagues at all levels to help see to the preparation and running of the properties' Personal Development Plans (PDP's) and initiates and run appropriate standard training programmes
- Working with colleagues at all levels to deliver a consistent level of quality service
This is an incredible opportunity play a vital role in an opening and make your mark as you implement the business strategies and campus initiatives throughout all aspects of operations, with specific emphasis on training
Apply for FOH Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly