Our client has won the contract to manage the accommodation campus for a massive construction site, providing workers a home away from home. Set to open the first campus in June, our client, a dynamic team of hospitality professionals is looking to employ a Training Manager.
With the site hosting up to 1500 people day, the restaurant will serve up to 4000 meals a day and 2 types of bars will be available- a sports bar, and a lounge bar which will also provide for breakfast overflow. The Training Manager shares full responsibility with the F&B/Front Office Manager for maximizing the long- term Front of House operating performance on the campus.
The ideal candidate will have a training background, preferably on a regional level, experienced in team training and using a variety of training tools. Familiarity with the hospitality/ restaurant/ bar industry would be beneficial as the Training Manager is responsible for the following:
- Create and sustain a work environment that embraces the company vision, mission and values and ensures fair, equitable treatment of all staff
- Ensures that all new employees are inducted and trained to the requirements of the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Helps Team Managers and Team Leaders maintain up to date training and development plans
- Against the requirement of the relevant SOP ensures that all requisite training is carried out and recorded by the due date
- Works with colleagues at all levels to help see to the preparation and running of the properties' Personal Development Plans (PDP's) and initiates and run appropriate standard training programmes
- Working with colleagues at all levels to deliver a consistent level of quality service
This is an incredible opportunity play a vital role in an opening and make your mark as you implement the business strategies and campus initiatives throughout all aspects of operations, with specific emphasis on training