Cafe / Catering Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager with previous food and beverage experience to join the team at a unit in South East Dorset.
For the right Store Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team and an opportunity to build a team around you. You will be working 5 out of 7 days between operational hours of 8am-7pm. You will be working an 8 hour shift between the above hours but will need to be flexible.Package description
- Up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Uniform Supplied
- Meals on duty
- Opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The role involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have a hands on involvement in serving customers and making sure the operation is run smoothly and safely.Ideal candidate
- Have previous people management experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Previous Retail Store Management experience
- Have previous food and beverage experience
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally experience in a branded coffee shop
- Passionate for customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.