Our client is a casual dining operator with restaurants across the UK. They offer a wide menu choice, all freshly prepared daily by their experienced and trained teams of chefs. Front of house is a hive of activity and there is a real emphasis on warm and friendly service.
This established and vibrant venue are looking to recruit a General Manager for the Swindon area who has proven experience at management level within either independent or branded restaurants. You will need the personality and engagement to lead and motivate the team, always creating a vibrant, fun and dynamic atmosphere whilst delivering the very highest standards of customer service.
The General Manager takes responsibility for running all aspects of the restaurant operations, reporting in to the Directors of the business. Working in line with the company's values and operating standards your main responsibilities will be the delivery of the customer experience, staff recruitment, development and performance, financial Performance, marketing / promotions, legal compliance, communications, venue property and grounds management.
If you are an experienced General Manager and if you meet the criteria below, we'd like to hear from you:
* Possess a genuine passion for fresh creative, innovative food
* A visible and hands-on style
* Driven to excel in sales and constantly enhance the profile of the restaurant
* Able to work at a high pace and juggle a number of tasks
* Highly organised, enthusiastic and a naturally outgoing individual to set the tone
* Proven experience at Assistant General Management level
* Have the ability to look at gaps in the offer and develop and promote new ideas
If this is you - then we look forward to receiving your CV. Please send as a Word document.
Please note, due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.