Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest fresh food contract catering companies who are leading within the care and welfare sector; a sector which has a huge amount of growth potential and is exceptionally varied in its offer.
Ideally you will already be someone with excellent communication and negotiating skills, in a role that enables you to contribute directly to the growth of the business and become a key player within the organisation. For the right candidate there is a lot of potential for growth within this upward company.
We are therefore looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work closely with the Managing Director and senior leadership team. You will need to either be an experienced Business Development Manager working within the contract catering sector or an Operations / Area Manager who has had exposure to the sales process and are interested in converting this to a pure sales role. Your key role will be to identify and nurture new business for the company, so possessing an excellent understanding of the contract catering sector will be advantageous.
This needs to be an individual who has:
- Experience in Contract Catering Sales
- The ability to create polished proposals, presentations, bids and other tender documentation
- A pro-active solution-focused approach
- A keen eye for detail when compiling lengthy tender documents
- Good written skills
- The ability to listen and identify client needs
- Natural passion for food and quality service
- Have a competitive yet empathetic style as this is much more of a 'relationship sell'
If you feel that the above mentioned details meet your skills and experience and the role is of interest to you, please send your CV today.
Please note, only those applicants with suitable skill-sets will be contacted
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly