Business Events Manager
Business Events Manager – Red Tree Business Suites
Salary: £ Competitive / Dependant on Experience
Closing Date: 18th May 2018
The newly created position of Business Events Manager is available in the Red Tree Business Suites for a proactive and dynamic individual with previous experience in business centre management or hospitality or event management.
One of many developments by Clyde Gateway, Red Tree Business Suites has been created especially for small and medium sized businesses. There are currently two business centres located in Bridgeton and Rutherglen and a third centre at Magenta Business Park in Shawfield is due to open in May 2018. The role will be primarily based in Red Tree Magenta and will cover all three centres with regular travel required between them.
The combination of location, minutes from Glasgow city centre with easy access to the motorway and three train stations, Red Tree Business Suites with gigabit bandwidth – all at around a third of the cost of the city centre – makes Clyde Gateway a compelling option for businesses.
Clyde Gateway Developments Limited
Clyde Gateway Developments Limited (CGDL) is a trading subsidiary of Clyde Gateway URC which was established in 2008 following the announcement that Glasgow was to host the 2014 Commonwealth Games. Clyde Gateway has seen more than £1.5bn invested from both the public and private sector in the regeneration of 840 hectares across the east end of Glasgow and part of South Lanarkshire.
- Ensure the smooth running and the logistics of all aspects of centre operations
- Provide day to day customer facing interface to tenants, guests and visitors.
- Manage all aspects of social media and act as the Red Tree Champion within
- Display excellent product knowledge at all times and take every opportunity to offer advice to tenants/guests on Business Club, fixed desk and available office options.
- Undertake event planning and management, communicator and the knowledge expert for all events including liaising with all relevant parties
- Responsible for handling, converting and managing enquiries and bookings whilst optimising business opportunities and maximising tenant/guest satisfaction
- Build relationships with clients according to the demands of the situation and as required in the conversion of business.
- Manage Staff
This is an exciting and challenging role for a dynamic and experienced individual which is supported by a small and friendly team.
Applications are invited from individuals with previous experience in business centre management or hospitality or event management
The role is a two year fixed term post and it has been established for the specific purpose of achieving improved service delivery across the Red Tree Business Suites and in particular the newly established Red Tree Magenta in Shawfield. The post comes with an excellent salary package, good holiday entitlement and a contributory defined benefits pension scheme.
As the role involves managing three centres, the ability to travel between centres is essential.
All applications should take the form of an e-mail or letter with an accompanying CV, of no more than 4 pages including a minimum of two current references to email@example.com
Clyde Gateway URC
2 -16 Orr St
by noon on the 18th May 2018.
Interviews will be held Wednesday 30th May 2018.