7 days left
- Full Time
This facility caters for many hungry people. You will be working as part of a team of people.Main responsibilities
- Automated and manual dishwashing,
- Supporting delivery and stock storage,
- Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Additionally there may be some basic food preparation.
- Good people skills
- Passion about proving great service
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards and an eye for detail
- A 'Can do' attitude
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.