Location: Virginia Water
My client is looking for a Café Manager to join their vibrant Tennis and Health Club Café Team.
The successful Café Manager will be enthusiastic and experienced looking to join the energetic, passionate team to deliver a 5 star service. You will be responsible leading the team, whilst assuming overall responsibility for their daily operational effectiveness. This is a fantastic role for someone who is driven, enthusiastic and always wanting to help coach their team to maximise performance..
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone particularly interested in health and nutrition as there will be plenty of opportunity to develop upon your knowledge and skills within the Well-Being industry.
This is a full-time role of 40 hours a week based upon a shift pattern.
The successful candidate will have:
· Current/previous experience working in customer service within a similar environment.
· Experience in a 5 star environment
· Knowledge of Financial Reporting
· Experience of Managing or leading a team.
· Sound knowledge of food hygiene regulations.
· Experience in rota management and training is desirable but not essential.
· Excellent communications skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy environment
· An approachable, enthusiastic and positive personality
· Passion to deliver the highest standards of customer service, ensuring that a 5* experience is delivered to members and guests.
The successful Café Supervisor will be entitled to:
· Subsidised accommodation offered within walking distance if required
· Corporate full Gym and Spa membership at a local 4 star hotel.
· Use of 5-star prestigious facilities, including two golf courses, as well as discounted dining within fine dining restaurant.
· Discount on retail in both Spa and Pro Shop
· Free Meals on duty
· Internal training and development
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking