Our client, an award-winning contract caterer providing food services and hospitality events in London and the South East, is looking to take on an account director to oversee the mobilization and future management of a newly acquired multi-million pound contract in the city.
With mainly B&I clients, many of whom are blue chip, they hold an excellent reputation in the marketplace, with a core focus on fresh, innovative and healthy food together with a strong emphasis on customer service and retention.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Group Manager, ready to progress to the next level, or even a current Account Director, looking to make a lateral career move into a growing, food-focussed and forward-thinking company.
The below desired attributes will strengthen your application together with a solid career track-record in a similar environment:
- Financial acumen and commerciality: to drive sales and profit performance from each site to support and see through a vision to increase a current £75 million turnover to near £100 million over the next few years
- Strategic and motivational leadership: to effectively manage around 20 direct reports, creating a nurturing environment with the view to retain talent in line with business needs and values
- Excellent communication and presence: Communication is key to create clear visions and priorities to all members of team and clients and effectively portraying them to all on site.
- Strong organization: the ability to juggle many plates at one time together is essential as you manage existing business while at the same time mobilizing new sites
- Passion for food and knowledge of food trends: working with fresh food concepts is a key company value and you will be expected to support and contribute to the ongoing development in this area
In order to fit with the culture and drive of this business, you will need to demonstrate a genuine passion for the hospitality industry, with a driven and professional work hard play hard approach. If this opportunity is of interest to you feel you have the skills and attributes to add values to a growing business, then please apply by sending your CV with a covering profile on yourself.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly